Family Holidays in Antwerp
Antwerp is the ideal destination for travellers of all ages. Experience the fantastic family friendly attractions nearby including interactive museums, visit the animals in the zoo, have an underwater adventure at Aquatopia or hop aboard the pancake boat cruise of Scheldt harbour!
Choice of Family Rooms
Large Family Rooms are ideal when travelling with younger kids. The spacious rooms have a king sized bed and a pull-out sofa bed which we recommend for families up to 2 adults & 2 children under the age of 10.
Interconnecting Family Rooms feature two separate bedrooms with interconnecting doors so you can relax while the little ones sleep peacefully next door. Our Interconnecting Family Rooms sleep up to 2 adults & 2 children aged 10 - 16 years.
We have some great ideas for places to visit during your family break:
- Meet the animals in Antwerp Zoo
- Catch a movie at Metropolis
- Visit Aquatopia to discover life beneath the waves
- Walk the plank in Pirateneiland
- Rubenshuis has an amazing interactive walk for children
- Ruien – explore Antwerp’s underworld
- See Antwerp from a different perspective and take a Jan Plezier cruise
- Middelheim Museum: the open-air Middelheim Museum reopened in spring 2012 and now includes approximately 400 works of art in a park setting. Just a short walk from the Ramada Plaza Antwerp, the Middelheim Museum is a beautiful spot year-round and features a fantastic range of temporary and permanent kids activities!